Welcome to Steeple Chase Golf Club
↓ News & Current Status ↓
Steeple Chase is now closed for the 2021 golf season.
We would like to thank everyone for an incredible year. See you all again in the Spring!
Check out our Facebook Page for frequent status updates regarding cart restrictions, course conditions, and special events.
NEW – Purchase a gift card online and get a digital copy emailed to you the next business day (if not sooner)
Face Covering Update
Currently, Lake County is categorized as “High” in COVID-19 transmission levels. Therefore, in an effort to slow the spread and prevent us from moving into higher risk zones and tighter restrictions, Mundelein Park & Recreation District will follow both the IDPH and CDC guidelines.
- Per the State of Illinois Executive Order No. 87*, effective Monday, August 30, the District is requiring all individuals ages 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status to wear a face-covering when inside Mundelein Park & Recreation District facilities.
- District employees and volunteers must wear a face-covering when inside any of our facilities, regardless if they are fully vaccinated.
- Currently, there is no change in face-covering guidance for outdoor public settings, but the District asks that all those in attendance at outdoor events be respectful of those around them and practice physical distancing.
- All patrons and employees fully vaccinated or not, must continue to monitor their symptoms for COVID-19 and refrain from visiting any of our facilities when they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please continue to use respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene – cover your coughs and sneezes and clean your hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-96% alcohol, or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- As a matter of standard practice, our staff disinfects bathrooms, cleans classrooms, floors, fitness equipment, and frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes are available at all facilities and we encourage guests and staff to use these.
We will continue to monitor and follow the guidelines associated with COVID-19 on the federal, state, and county levels, as they relate to our programs and facilities and to keep the community safe. Thank you for all of your support and cooperation throughout the changes.
Steeple Chase Golf Club is a Ken Killian-designed course nestled on over 200 beautiful acres. For more than a decade, this highly-acclaimed course is among the best courses in Chicagoland, ranked “4 Stars” in Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play” public ranking and voted Daily Herald Readers’ Choice “Best Golf Course.” Natural hills, lakes, woods and wetlands, and outstanding course conditions all come together to create unsurpassed beauty and a true challenge. Beginners enjoy its straightforward, fair play, and the intermediate or advanced take to the signature 18th hole.