Welcome to Steeple Chase Golf Club
↓ News & Current Status ↓
Steeple Chase will be operating under Phase III of the DCEO’s Golf Operational Restrictions beginning May 29th. The full release can be found HERE.
- Social Distancing Standards are to be followed – stay a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times
- No congregating in groups larger than 10
- Flags cannot be removed from cup – all public touchpoints have been eliminated (bag drop, benches, ball washers, water coolers, rakes, etc)
- Pro Shop is open for check-in, payment, and merchandise needs
- Restaurant / Bar is open for takeaway service and outdoor seating
- Putting Green and Hitting Net will be open – please follow proper social distancing
- Individuals not members of same household shall use individual carts – walking is permitted
Procedure for customers on Day of Play:
- Check In – access to the Pro Shop is again permitted, please limit the number of people in the shop at one time and practice appropriate social distancing standards.
- Food and Beverage – bringing your own water, snacks, and soft drinks to enjoy on the course are permitted. However, bringing your own alcohol is illegal and not permitted. Food and Beverage service will be available for take away service (out on course) or outdoor patio seating. Beverage Cart service will be available as well.
- Riding Carts – golfers will be permitted to take golf carts as single rider only. Members of the same household may ride together. Due to the limited number of golf carts we own – Steeple Chase will maintain 12 minute tee time intervals to help ensure everyone that wishes to take a cart can get one throughout the day. We ask that you return the cart immediately after play so it can be sanitized and returned to service. Your assistance is appreciated.
NEW – Purchase a gift card online and get a digital copy emailed to you the next business day (if not sooner)
Looking for daily updates on course conditions and cart restriction status? Visit us on Facebook!
Steeple Chase Golf Club is a Ken Killian-designed course nestled on over 200 beautiful acres. For more than a decade, this highly-acclaimed course is among the best courses in Chicagoland, ranked “4 Stars” in Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play” public ranking and voted Daily Herald Readers’ Choice “Best Golf Course.” Natural hills, lakes, woods and wetlands, and outstanding course conditions all come together to create unsurpassed beauty and a true challenge. Beginners enjoy its straightforward, fair play, and the intermediate or advanced take to the signature 18th hole.